- Written by Renee BarnesOrozco
Why don’t we take action when we come up with new ideas, action plans and other things?
We may start out with good intentions or ideas at first, but what happens afterwards?
Do we actually take action by acting upon them? Here is a video I made about this very topic…
Some reasons why we don’t take action could be:
- We may ask ourselves, is it viable?
- Can I do it?
- How to do it?
- And any other number of questions…
Or maybe we feel it makes sense, and yet, we still don’t do anything about our intention. Other thoughts on why we don’t take action may be:
- Is it possible that we have given ourselves too many choices, can’t decide if the plan is really ‘me’.
- Or maybe ‘I am unsure of myself’ or worry about what others think.
- Of course, there is the good ole’ ‘I don’t know how to…’
It’s time you set yourself apart from the standard norm by taking action.
Stop allowing yourself to be paralyzed with indecision.
You will start to feel alive again…just by taking chances, by expressing yourself, following a particular passion that may help others at the same time.
If you need help gaining more clarity on who you are, where you’re going, what your vision is or may turn out to be, be sure to get in touch with me. I can help as I am certified as a High Performance Coach. Feel free to download my writable PDF and completing it to send back to me for a free one on one strategy session! 🙂
Love and light,